Due to heavy reconstruction of this webpage, this blog is temporary suspended to renew in this summer, it will be updated again after late-autumn, thank you for your visits in these 9 years.

2 March 2009

Southern Florida wetland

Left : Bald Eagle (白頭鷹) ; Right : American White Ibis (美洲朱鷺)
United States (2006)
28th November, 2007. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4th December, 2007. Hongkong

Since 1999, United States begins to issue a series of Natural of America, I have been bought first two souvenir sheets of this series. Although they are very beautiful as many species in one large illustration, one sheet contains 10 stamps cause it costly, thus I never buy continued issues. As by postcrossing, I met some friends who live in different places of America, sometimes they sent me beautiful covers with nice United States stamps. Until now, I only got two covers with different issues. Hope I can receive more in future.

First one from Pittsburgh, thank you Patty, she also enclosed some bird stamps inside the letter. I felt surprise as she has Chinese name and written it as signature in her letter. She used two stamps are come from eighth series illustrated Southern Florida wetland which located in the south-east of North America.