Due to heavy reconstruction of this webpage, this blog is temporary suspended to renew in this summer, it will be updated again after late-autumn, thank you for your visits in these 9 years.

26 September 2012

New bird series of Latvia

Goldfinch (紅額金翅雀)
Latvia (2012)
16th June, 2011. Riga
21st June, 2012. Riga

Seem Latvia Post continues to issue their bird series in each year, I decided contact philatelic bureau myself, to arrange new first day cover and maxicard. Actually it seem bot first day cover but as I wish to save the postage, advised them to help me dispatch the stamps with first day cover. The cover looks pretty but quite old fashionable, perhaps because of the green background.

Not must surprise of two birds of this year, so it is easy to find cards in the market. Once again thanks philatelic bureau kindly regards my order and they done an excellent work.

Goldfinch (紅額金翅雀)
Latvia (2012)
16th June, 2011. Riga

Barn Swallow (家燕)
Latvia (2012)
16th June, 2011. Riga